You’ve chosen to gain the confidence you need to free yourself of fear, anxiety and frustration…to lead a life others dream of.
A few things that you’ll need to do to get ready for this program:
- Download a copy of the FREE version of Zoom from Zoom.us for videoconferencing.
- Be prepared to have fun as you learn.
Simply click on the following calendar evite and accept the invitation. The dates and times for your class will be added to your electronic calendar.
If you don’t use an electronic calendar, no worries. You will get an email reminder each week that includes a link to the zoom conference for your class.
- Each session lasts only 30 minutes to maximize the return on your time investment.
- You’ll have a daily exercise to complete during the week following the lesson. The exercise will take 15 minutes or less to complete.
- In each session after the first session you’ll be required to report what you learned and how you plan to use your knowledge in the work you do. You’ll have roughly 2 minutes each to make your report.
- All sessions will be recorded and available to you for viewing any time that you wish to review an earlier lesson.
- If you miss a session, you’ll can view the recording. You will be expected to complete the daily exercises and your report even if you were not present in the session.
Finally, you’ll get an email notifying you when the video from each class is available for viewing. I encourage you to view these videos as often as you like. You’ll accelerate your learning by seeing how your classmates applied what they learned to situations they faced. For your convenience, the notifications will contain a link to the videos.
That’s all for now. I hope you enjoy the weekly blog posts. – Dale Furtwengler