Help kids 8 to 80+ be:
Confident – attractive quality & foundation for success.
Successful – in whatever they choose to do.
Joyful – free of fear, anxiety & frustration.
People who desire to teach others to be more confident are:
- Spiritual – they feel connected to a higher power and want to use that connection to identify and fulfill their life’s mission.
- Self-aware – candid about where they are in their personal development; committed to growing their awareness.
- Other-centric – recognize that joyful living (success) is measured by the number of people whose lives they enrich.
- Results-oriented – want to enrich others’ lives quickly and effectively…often in the moment.
People regularly say to me: “You have a knack for simplifying the most complex issues.” In Simplifying Life, I share the secrets to making your life simpler…and more enjoyable…in as little as 15 minutes a day.
3 LEVELS OF CONFIDENCE
One of the little-known facts about confidence is that there are three levels of confidence. Each involves a different way of training your mind.
Below are excerpts from each of the three levels of confidence:
Your program has done so much for me that I am finding connections to unfamiliar things and challenging ideas daily; it has become such a norm that I forget it’s counterintuitive thinking…
…It has helped me connect the dots between everything I’ve learned in my life, and I feel like I’m extracting more from things than I ever have before.
– Student, Parkway H.S., St. Louis, MO
Note: In the second level of confidence, you retrain your mind to think counter-intuitively, contrary to what our human nature suggests, hence the references to counterintuitive thinking.
Imagine the confidence you and your kids will enjoy as you see things your peers don’t see.
Teaching Confidence has a number of resources available to help you teach kids and those you serve to be more confident. They include:
Weekly insights into confidence including tips for you and for teaching your kids to be more confident.
These are the books on which the self-study & certification courses are built…an inexpensive way to build your/your kids’ confidence.
Study at your own pace, at times convenient to you. Better yet, involve your whole family and grow your confidence together.
Educators, coaches, trainers reap the psychic and financial rewards of helping others live more confidently.