Help kids 8 to 80+ be:
- Confident – attractive quality & foundation for success.
- Successful – in whatever they choose to do.
- Joyful – free of fear, anxiety & frustration.
People who desire to teach others to be more confident possess these qualities. They are:
- Spiritual – they feel connected to a higher power and want to use that connection to identify and fulfill their life’s mission.
- Self-aware – candid about where they are in their personal development; committed to growing their awareness.
- Other-centric – recognize that joyful living (success) is measured by the number of people whose lives they enrich.
- Results-oriented – want to enrich others’ lives quickly and effectively…often in the moment.
Get these FREE confidence-building video tips and the For Our Kids blog delivered directly to your inbox.
3 LEVELS OF CONFIDENCE
One of the little-known facts about confidence is that there are three levels of confidence. Each involves a different way of training your mind.
Below are excerpts from each of the three levels of confidence:
Your program has done so much for me that I am finding connections to unfamiliar things and challenging ideas daily; it has become such a norm that I forget it’s counterintuitive thinking…
…It has helped me connect the dots between everything I’ve learned in my life, and I feel like I’m extracting more from things than I ever have before.
– Student, Parkway H.S., St. Louis, MO
Note: In the second level of confidence, you retrain your mind to think counter-intuitively, contrary to what our human nature suggests, hence the references to counterintuitive thinking.
Imagine the confidence you and your kids will enjoy as you see things your peers don’t see.
Teaching Confidence has a number of resources available to help you teach kids and those you serve to be more confident. They include:
Weekly insights into confidence including tips for you and for teaching your kids to be more confident.
These are the books on which the online and certification courses are built…an inexpensive way for you and your kids to build confidence.
Educators, coaches, trainers reap the psychic and financial rewards of helping others live more confidently.